Natural Deodorant Comparison (aluminum free) and My favorite so far

Natural Deodorant is gaining so much popularity these days, I've always used the Secret Clinical or random ones from the Philippines as we always have some at the store (we have a Filipino store lol). I started transitioning to natural deodorants because I found that no matter how much I scrub my underarms clean before applying deodorant somehow there is still some weird smell hours later. Hours and hours of research later, I found that maybe my deodorants were blocking my glands too much that they can't air out and artificial scent and other chemicals aren't doing anything but masking the scent and clogging my pores. Here are some I've tried and not all are faves!!!

NOTE: When switching to natural deodorant it will be rough for a while as your body releases toxins etc from previous deodorants or just from being blocked for a while. IT'S OKAY. What helped me was detoxing my underarms with the Aztec Clay mask, bought a tub, followed the instructions but instead of my face used it on my underarms! I still do this 2x a week max.

Jason Tea Tree: Cost about $5 looks promising.
But it's not. It smells clean but that's it. Works for an hour maybe 2. 
It has a solid white gel type consistency (not clear).



Both cost the same full size: $14  (I KNOW WTF)
this is a small one of Lavanilla for $9 (it's really portable I took it with me on a trip)

Kopari: has a clear gel type consistency smells AMAZING. Lasted me only about 3-4 hrs. This is so overhyped that's what made me buy it in the first place. BUT I am keeping it because it does NOT leave marks so if I'm wearing black that day, this is the deodorant I'm most likely wearing

Lavanilla Original (small size $9): is a white solid, smells okay like a clean vanilla not sweet but lasted me close to all day

Lavanilla Sport Luxe (small size): $9
I loved how the original performed and wanted to try this one. It smells way better but has that solid white gel consistency and DID NOT last as long as the original (half a day for sure or less). So by now, I know the gel types don't work for me AT ALL. I think sport luxe is just a scent (smells like fresh detergent aka clean) so I don't know why the formula is different?


Schmidts: $5
The texture is a bit gritty solid and I really really loved the smell, lasted the same as the lavanilla sport luxe even though it's not a gel consistency at all. And I'm not sure how I fell about the grittiness but really really love the smell for some reason. Others had a rash from being allergic to baking soda, I didn't have a reaction. 

Native: $11 (got mine at target maybe it's cheaper elsewhere)
The scent is okay, not sweet just coconut vanilla mix. BUT it lasted me ALLLLLLL DAAAAYYYYYY. SO. This is the definite winner for me! Now to find a scent I'll love forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5