Nads Wax Strips Review and Tips (cruelty free hair remover)

FRONT OF BOX AND CONTENTS
PRICE RANGE: $5-7 BOUGHT MINE AT WALMART
Comes with 10 strips with 2 sides equals 20 strips, that's what it means.


BACK VIEW OF BOX



This post may end up being a little TMI but here it goes. 
Let's start with how awesome it was to find out that my favorite hair remover was cruelty free?! I know it is not actually makeup related but to me beauty can also be hygiene wise. I am actually very lazy when it comes to shaving, waxing and all those jazz that comes with being a woman and I still have yet to find a cruelty free razor that isn't irritating.  I will tweeze my eyebrows to maintain their shape and use these occasionally other from the big tub that you can use as well but you have to heat that up and/or use separate waxing strips(there are different kinds the gel and Brazilian) which I only do when I really do have the time.  
Another pro that I find while using these is that it isn't wasteful as some might think.  After using a side of the two sided strip you can still put it again against your skin and rub on it until it doesn't stick anymore.


HAIR LENGTH SHOULD BE LONG ENOUGH FOR WAX TO HOLD BUT SHORT ENOUGH THAT IT DOESN'T JUST CUT IT AND ACTUALLY PULLS IT FROM THE ROOT
STEPS:
1. make sure area is clean dry and lotion free and this should be BEFORE showering
2. warm up strips with both hands I prefer putting it against my lap while sitting and warm it up there by rubbing both sides just 
3. IMPORTANT. place on area and make sure it is AGAINST the growth. Even the leg areas aren't straight down some are laying sideways, look at how they are growing and press strip down
4. pull and MAKE SURE against hair growth but following its own line 
5. it will still be a little tacky you can place it again in case some hair didn't come off or another area and press and rub at the same time then pull again (this is what i meant that it can be used again)
6. I find that there is very little residue and the wipes help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5