Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer

Product Info:
1.7 fl. oz
Natural Product
Paraben-free
Crutely-free
Price: $14.99 at Ulta

REVIEW:
First the price is a bit expensive for a drug store product but I think it is worth it especially if you buy from ulta and use the $3.50 off coupon! After two months of using this product I have really fallen in love with it. At first the smell threw me off but had gotten used to it. It has a strong red tea smell if you have smelled chai tea that's what it reminds me of.  I do see my skin clear up from the time I've used it because of its balancing properties I'm guessing and it feels a little thick but when applied my skin soaks it up right away.  It doesn't make me oilier since I do have oily-to combination skin nor does it accentuate dry spots like beside my nose. I still do use a witch hazel toner to help with my skin as well and have a vegetarian diet.  But at times when I don't eat right my skin tends to get oilier and this prevents it from being too oily even with makeup I feel like. I think it is worth the try I still have to see if I like enough for winter since my dry spots get worse then and when a product is meant for oily skin it tends to be a bit drying for me but since it is a "balancing moisturizer" who knows maybe it will be enough since it is on the thicker side than your average moisturizer. It is not as thick as my First Aid Beauty which is what I love to use in the winter but not light as a day moisturizer either. 

Website Info:

Rich in antioxidants and powerful sebum (acne-causing oil) absorbers, it both moisturizes and balances, keeping your complexion carefree.

Ingredients:
Tomatoescontain Lycopene, a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that helps protect skin from environmental agents that can contribute to clogged pores and breakouts, as well as fruits acids that help control sebum and oil production in skin.

Red Teacontain excellent antioxidants, great for keeping your skin clear and healthy.

Watermelonshydrate skin and contain natural fruity acids to naturally exfoliate and cleanse combination skin.

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis(Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Laurate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (African Red Tea Bush) Leaf Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5