Artis/MAC Oval 6 Dupe for $1.98!


First of all let me show you the Artis oval 6 brush comes in two styles for $48 each images are from the Artis website itself.
elite smoke oval 6 3-view with reflections.png
Claim: 
"The Artis® Elite Oval 6, is great for applying product to the entire eye lid; or foundation to the face, or contouring the cheekbone area. The patented Oval 6 applies blush beautifully to the apple of the cheek and blends it so that the application looks natural and healthy. Artis brushes are made exclusively with CosmeFibre, a revolutionary engineered fibre made for applying cosmetic and makeup products."







Now, let me show you the dupe that costs $1.98 from Aliexpress this is the seller I got it from after reading the reviews. It took about 3 weeks to get to me but for $1.98 FLAT without tax and free shipping that's not even something to complain about.




The handle is obviously not mirrored like the Artis brushes or does it feel fancy it is just a plain black plastic but it does not feel flimsy either. The brush itself is very very soft, I repeat, very soft.  It is dense just like how the Artis looks.  

I know it's multipurpose but I am using it as a foundation brush.  How I normally do my makeup is I put foundation on first with a dense flat top foundation brush then apply concealer my eyes with my beauty blender then blend everything together with the same beauty blender.  

This actually makes my foundation look more flawless than that flat top foundation brush.  I tried to use it for my under eye concealer as well but since you use this brush my pulling a bit on your skin I felt it too dense for that area and I just did not want to pull on my eyes whatsoever. But hey I'm not losing anything at 1.98!

 I will still use my other brush if I'm cleaning this hopefully I don't get too crazy and buy a bunch of backups lol. Now I am looking for an Oval 8 and Oval 10 dupe but no luck so far, will definitely post about them if I find them anywhere!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5