Innisfree No-Sebum "Blur" Powder Review



 I used it in this pic and this is flash photography no white cast! (AS LONG AS YOU DON'T USE MUCH-VERY LITTLE GOES A LONGGGG WAY)

This powder is the best! I know there is another version but the claim that it "blurs" is definitely true! I am addicted to its very faint sweet mint scent, it disappears only can actually smell it in the container. I use it to set my eyes after concealing and in the inner portion of my face including laugh lines.  

I carry it around also to touch up when needed and it's usually just once since it is VERY HOT here in Texas! It does not look cakey after a touch up of anything very finely milled powder.


I bought mine at a Korean Cosmetics Store in Houston for 9.99 but be aware of fakes online!!! I read some reviews on Amazon that they had received fakes! 

Application: Only use a very little amount whatever goes on the puff that's what you use because a little goes a long way you can always add but don't over powder it is not a baking type of loose powder. It has a light tint to it not white like the other one but you can't even tell and it does not disrupt makeup. My picture here is taken when I used it and it looks so good even in flash photography! I was still glowing it let my highlight and foundation peep through yet not oily. AMAZING HOLY GRAIL STATUS product!

5/5 Rating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5