Maybelline Royal Blue Mascara and Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner Review







Naked lashes


After four coats of mascara

Thank you so much Influenster and Maybelline for giving me a chance to review this mascara and eyeliner as well!

My lashes are short so a little bit of mascara helps. In the picture, you can see that it gave it some length but it isn't a lengthening or volumizing mascara it is your typical mascara that really just coats your lashes. For color pay off it took me about four coats letting each a bit dry before applying another to avoid just clumping everything.  You can tell that I am wearing a blue mascara as well, my sister even said they are obvious in natural lighting. 

I wore it throughout the day and living in Texas it is humid and it did not smear or smudge like some of my mascaras!

I would rate this 3 out of 5 stars. So the two stars off are because one, animal testing with Maybelline is still not clear they claim to be non-believers of animal testing yet state that when necessary they will? So I'm assuming China? The second is for when I washed my face it easily came off BUT it reallllyyyyy stung my eyes!!! I'm just glad I didn't get any when I applied it because then it would've destroyed my makeup.

I had received this eyeliner along with the blue mascara and was excited to try it out. It did not smear or smudge on me while I was driving around in the heat, as in 90-degree weather. I used it to tight line my eyes and it was great it did not transfer to my lower lash line whatsoever.  I rate it 4 out of 5 stars because again the downside is the not so clear animal testing with Maybelline so that's why I deducted a star. I firmly believe in products that really state in their products that they do not test on animals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5