Kylie Cosmetics and P.Y.T Lip Plumping Glosses Review

*click on the image to maximize it*
KYLIE COSMETICS PLUMPING GLOSSES $16 each 

So as you can see they don't really show obvious differences. There is a slight tint change between them but you can always add lipliner to your liking to customize the tint. That's why the clearer one is my favorite, the shimmer in it makes it look glossier as well! I would say just get the lighter colors so you can customize to your liking. This lipgloss is VERY plumping, after trying the 3 of them my lips look like how they did on the bottom picture when I tried the PYT and I took a little break before putting the PYT on, it wasn't drying as it has almond oil. 
 On my eyes is the Tapatio Palette.


PYT PLUMPING LIPGLOSS $15

This one does not sting and it does provide a plumping effect, it is minty and tint is obvious I would say a rose nude. If you prefer a slighter plump without the sting this is great! (I used this after the Kylie ones that's why it looks super plumped but after a while it didn't look like this anymore, the Kylie ones made my lips looked plumped for a long time)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5