ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5





LEFT: MORPHE M581 POINTED POWDER BRUSH $14

DUPE 1: BEILI BLACK FOUNDATION POWDER BRUSH FROM ALIEXPRESS $4.99 + $1.79 (epacket shipping option) = $6.78 (no more tax)  (I recommend this shipping option instead of the free one because it's usually 2 weeks for sure and combined shipping can be done after you've placed your orders from the same seller)
Got mine here

DUPE 2: REAL TECHNIQUES BLUSH BRUSH $8.99 (plus tax)  (ulta, walmart, target etc.)

THOUGHTS: both dupes are very soft and synthetic, I use them for my all over face powder and also to blend everything on my face also could be used for blush and bronzer which is why I looked for the same style as the RT one I had already as the other one is WAY cheaper even though RT is already cheap






SIGMA F80 FLAT KABUKI BRUSH *BEST SELLER ALLURE AWARD WINNER* $25

DUPE 1: REAL TECHNIQUES CORE BUFFING BRUSH from CORE COLLECTION SET $14-19

DUPE 2: (HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!) SYLYNE FLAT TOP BUFFING FOUNDATION BRUSH from Aliexpress $2.10 + $1.53= $3.63 EPACKET SHIPPING (EPACKET SHIPPING RECOMMENDED SHIPPING OPTION-combined shipping can be done if bought from the same seller)  Purchased mine from: here

THOUGHTS: Both are very soft, blended my makeup so well, I think the Sylyne is the best makeup brush I have bought from Aliexpress it is softer than the RT one. Sharpie is same length with the other brush from barrel to the bottom of the handle for both. I use them for foundation and to blend out cream contour. TIP: foundation brushes should be deep cleaned often since they perform better clean, if you see streaking on your foundation application and you usually don't, chances are your brush is very dirty
ps. Sylyne brush has slight glitter on the handle but it looks fine to me not tacky




LEFT: ABH HIGHLIGHT BRUSH #23  $25

DUPE 1: DUcare MULTIFUNCTIONAL GOAT HAIR MAKEUP BRUSH from Aliexpress $1.73 + $1.47= $3.20 epacket shipping (EPACKET SHIPPING RECOMMENDED SHIPPING OPTION-combined shipping can be done if bought from the same seller)

DUPE 2: TARGET UP BRAND IN SET $11.99 ( I don't think it's worth it since as a whole the set isn't good) 

THOUGHTS: Love thE DUcare brush so much, looks and feels the same as ABH in person and the same length even I think!!! They both get fluffy after being used the ABH just looks thinner because the picture is from the site so it's a new one. I don’t know if they were made in the same warehouse? This is my second favorite brush purchase from aliexpress. The UP brand I have it and it's synthetic not like the goat hair that both ABH and DUcare have. 


MORPHE BRUSHES: Y11 (LEFT) E49 (RIGHT)

REAL TECHNIQUES CONTOUR BRUSH FROM “core collection” comes in a set price range $14-19 found in most drugstores if price is divided they’re usually $3.50-4.50 per brush

ALIEXPRESS SYLYNE TAPERED HIGHLIGHT BRUSH $1.88 + $1.53 = $3.41 (EPACKET SHIPPING RECOMMENDED SHIPPING OPTION-combined shipping can be done if bought from the same seller)

Got mine here

THOUGHTS: they feel and apply the same to me both affordable! I do use it to contour but MOST of the time to apply touch up powder, blending contour powder or use to place powder under my eyes for light dusting







Comments

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today.  Goat Hair Strip Brush

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog