Fenty Pro Filt'r (kinda sad review-with pic)

Ok, so I bought this after trying out a sample size from a previous order.
I loved it, it has medium coverage, dries semi-matte.
It was one of those impulse buys right after trying. Figured out my shade after watching a million reviews. It oxidizes so I knew I had to choose maybe a shade lighter with the same undertone. 

Loved the packaging, glass bottle and pump.

But guess what. I had flashback! Iphone and my dslr camera. It wasn't as bad in my camera but the iphone it was sooooo bad! We all usually take pictures with our phones at events so this would be a no go UGHHHHH!!! I just had to blog about it but I had posted a review on influenster at first and had to update that. I did not see anyone saying they did and I just use a cerave moisturizer (PM no spf) and no primer.

This is also without a powder. Literally just the foundation. And I know you can put powder foundation on top but I feel like I shouldn't have to. I don't usually anyways, I'll do a setting powder with SOME tint but never a powder foundation, so now I would need to get one? So that's why I'm going to be returning it. Looks good skin wise aside from the obvious. It is not pore blurring either but would have looked good in pictures if it had no flashback.

shade: 260-neutral shade (it definitely oxidizes so try a shade lighter with same undertone the peach undertones were tooooo peachy for me)
becca shade: nude
mac: nc35

AFTER 8 HOURS
Way less product on my face, some oily areas peeping through, so that's probably why there's little to no flashbacks but now it has disintegrated. I am indoors all day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5