Some "Dupes" for Abh Renaissance and Nars Isolde duo (colourpop pressed eyeshadows)

I got these eyeshadows from colourpop because they had buy one get one free eyeshadow promotion going on and I have never been so impressed by dupes!!! I also discovered new shades!!!





EYESHADOWS→SWATCHES

 
ABH-Colourpop 
Dupes 
(these shades were the only ones that caught my eye from the modern renaissance did not want to spend $42 while colourpop had a bogo free e/s )

love letter-get out (love letter is a more rich burgundy, get out is more brown based)
raw sienna-wake up cal/bel air (hella dupe)
burnt orange-note to self/freckles (burnt orange is a tidbit more orange)
red ochre-get out (hella dupe)
venetian red-stay golden  (hella dupe)
realgar-criss cross (hella dupe)


COLOURPOP EYESHADOWS
Paper Tiger, Fortune Cookie, (these two are shown above)
Glass Bull, Two Birds, Paper Crane

Paper Tiger is such a gorgeous transition color it is a mustard color

Fortune cookie is red I wanted a red eyeshadow that was red with no pink or brown undertone

Glass Bull reminded me of antique bronze pigment from MAC but a lot more sheer, it would look good as a topper e/s as it is not a full pigment 

Two Birds is gold pure brass color

Paper Crane is a dupe of one of the e/s in my Isolde duo from nars I love that duo but I no longer buy nars. The darker shade in my duo is exactly this color. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5