Fenty Gloss Bomb Review

Price: $18

I think that price for anyyyyyy lip loss is kind of up there but it does feel luxurious. It is moisturizing and smells slightly fruity. I really liked it until some of it got in my mouth. It tasted a mix of that slight fruity and wax combo it was weird and stayed in my mouth for about a minute. I still don't know if I can stand it. Like it is bound to get in there especially if you lick your lips by accident! It gave a clear gloss effect to my lips with very little shimmer not visible unless you look veryyyy closely. It reminds of soap & glory/buxom glosses without that minty feeling or taste and it did not dry out my lips like how those would.

UPDATE: I am going to keep it because I used it two days in a row on really cold days (IT SNOWED HERE IN SOUTH TX!!) and it kept my lips moisturized. No lip gloss does that, none that I own anyways and even my lip balms don't last that long! I just wouldn't put so much because then that nasty taste and wax feel will be all up in my mouth like it did last time

Top: no product
Bottom: 1 application of gloss, I felt like it was enough I didn't want it to gloop

If you have thin lips like me, it doesn't make that much difference, to be honest, but if you have somewhat full lips it would look really nice maybe even used as a lip balm/gloss in 1.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5