Kat Von D Lolita Dupe-Is it really worth it



PLEASE IGNORE MY OVERLINED LIPS lol tragic.
The lolita picture was taken in sephora so lighting was probably not the best but in person it sorta looked like that on my skintone anyways. It came off as a muted rose brown. I wore it all day and ate with it. It felt drying unlike the wet n wild I used ONE COAT and that was it because if I layered I felt like it would have been too thick. Both lasted the same, about 4 hours with eating oily foods. I wore the wet n wild to thanksgiving dinner (YES THANKSGIVING) and the lolita eating tacos so they both would go through the same thing. 

Wet N Wild downside? It seems to separate after having it for a while, I've had mine 6 months and I think that's the max life for it. I don't know how long sephora leaves their products out but it does not seem like lolita has that issue. BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO THROW AWAY after 6 months anyways soooo WET N WILD IS THE WAY TO GO!



LEFT                                      RIGHT
            Kat Von D-Lolita         Wet N Wild-Give Me Mocha
$20                                         $4.99
.22 fl oz.                                  .21 fl oz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5