ELF Camo Concealer vs. Fenty? Mixed Together?

Overall Thoughts: I love the Fenty concealer it is lightweight and medium in coverage so I wanted a lighter shade for when I want a brighter undereye. Then this Elf camo came out and decided to try it. It is a thinner consistency than the Fenty and Elf is a matte formula while the Fenty is a demi-matte and is a more flexible feel. The elf doesn't cling on dry lines but it's just a matte formula so lines if you have a lot, will be a bit more obvious. It's definitely worth the $5 just that it oxidizes so the shading will be tricky to figure out. 

ELF Shade: light peach
Fenty Concealer and Foundation: 210

Full Video Down Below after the pictures

Mixed together it was very nice, blended well with each other and worked to brighten my undereye so I don't need to purchase another Fenty! I'll be trying to mix it with my other concealers to see if it blends well with others like my Too Faced born this way and Tarte shape tape.

Left is ELF (light peach) then right is Fenty (210)
-the elf is brighter looking as it is a lighter color 
10:30 am

post gym 11:30 pm still looking intact!!!

with flash with the elf and fenty mixed (looks so much better)

close up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5