Pacifica Suncare Coconut Probiotic Mineral Face Shade SPF 30 Review (w/ images)

I got this about two weeks ago because I loved the claims! Water resistant, mineral sunscreen, probiotic, and cruelty-free. It has a very nice packaging a tube is always a plus. 

The consistency is not runny like typical sunscreen a little bit more thick and creamy, the ONLY downside to this is the hideous white cast! It slightly subsided after half an hour but it was still obvious. 

To me, this isn't a daily sunscreen to be used under makeup to go to the office or anything. So I suggest applying this VERY VERY lightly only when you're doing outdoor activities and maybe under a bb cream or powder that is your skin tone so it's not so obvious. 


Since it is a hydrating sunscreen, it is not the type that will dry or mattify, it remained that dew like finish the whole time I had it on but it did not cause me to break out or anything.

 I purchased mine from target for 12.99. 



right after applying it and I probably should've used WAY LESS

took some off and then, this was after half an hour, it somewhat subsided but there is still a white cast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5