Bare Republic Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 1.7oz (w/ images)

First of all, I love LOVE this sunscreen! I have been searching for a mineral sunscreen that I can use daily and 14.99 is not so bad considering all the pros that come with it. I have no cons to say, even though the price is a bit up there for a drugstore sunscreen, it is not thick or caused any breakout to my sensitive skin. MAKE SURE TO SHAKE before using because it does separate!

PROS:
1. CRUELTY FREE - big deal for me
2. drugstore - very accessible
3. does not give a white cast
4. dries down feels like my normal skin after it has settled (10 minutes max)
5. does not have a residue but doesn't dry skin either







first applied

after its settled



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABH/Sigma/Morphe/Real Techniques Brushes Dupe for $2-5